Up to £0.00 per annum
19 days ago
The candidate would be used to commissioning Cisco and non-Cisco access switches and Cisco IP Telephones.
They should have excellent communication skills both written and spoken to ensure all commissioning paperwork is returned in a timely manner.
Ideally they would also have:
- Good troubleshooting skills in order to highlight issue during commissioning
- In possession of a valid CCNA Routing and Switching or Voice Certification
- "Commend" Help point / Intercom systems
- Can do attitude
- In possession of a suitable CSCS or ECS card or can achieve gaining either
- Experience working in the Rail Environment or similar