Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Test Analyst/Test Engineer/Systems Tester
Duration: 6 months
Clearance: Eligible to undergo SC Clearance or have active SC Clearance
I am looking for a Test Analyst to Conduct Systems Test activities to ensure designs and products meet customer requirements.
Key responsibilities for the successful Test Analyst:
- Develop manual and automated system level testing of products, throughout the development lifecycle, to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
- Create and maintain Systems Test artefacts, such as Test Plans, Test Procedures and Test Reports, as required, throughout the product development lifecycle, to result in a positive project outcome.
- Carry out Systems Test activities in accordance with Systems Test artefacts, so that test, qualification and acceptance events are completed successfully.
Essential skills for the Test Analyst:
- Significant experience and a full understanding of Systems Test Engineering and Systems Test events.
- Significant experience of developing Systems Test artefacts and achieving a compliant systems design.
- Experience in writing high quality technical documentation and the formal technical review of such material.