£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Job Title: Tender Manager
Location: Cheshire Region
Salary: Competitive Package
Currently working with a global player within their market, having operations across the globe, who due to continued growth, are looking to recruit a Tender Manager on a permanent basis. The business have established themselves as leading organisation within their market and continue to grow through acquisition. The role will provide high-quality leadership for the tender and new business opportunities, focusing on supporting all activities aligned to the company's long term growth targets.
* Manage and deliver completed written bid/proposal responses. This will come in the form of competitive tender scenarios/sales opportunities where formal presentation materials are required to be written.
* Identify and lead tender management for larger opportunities
* Produce written content and construct bid/proposals which pulls together technical and often complex information
* Manage the bid qualification process for multiple new opportunities
* Responsible for tender documentation review, completion and submission
* Responsible for the co-ordination and timeliness of cross functional responses
* Evaluate feedback and analysis of winning and losing bids to inform future bid strategy and improvements in success rate
* Build relationships with key contacts to fully understand client requirements over the phone or in face to face meetings
* Submit and proactively follow up quotations to existing, new and potential customers * Manage both customer expectations and the relationship with the customer from lead to implementation
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
* Educated to Degree Level
* A minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
* Demonstrable experience in a commercially focused, fast paced role.
* Historical transport operation experience.
* Knowledge of customer sectors would be an advantage
* We're seeking an individual who is competent in working autonomously and under pressure with a strong imagination and creativity that draws on their sector level experiences
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills at all levels, internally and externally
* Influencing skills and experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 - 707 - 1516 for more details.