Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
2 months ago
Temporary Work Engineer
Morson are exclusively working with Main Tier 1 Contractor who is currently seeking an experienced Temporary Work Engineer to support a number of exciting projects from their newly refurbished offices in Hemel Hempstead.
To provide safe and cost effective temporary works designs for site and tender teams in accordance with company procedure
This may include assessment of buildability of the permanent works.
* Provide temporary works designs.
* Demonstrate compliance with the current CDM regulations.
* Ensuring that relevant design checks are carried out and check certificates are issued to the site's Temporary Works Co-ordinator
* Manage drafting requirements and drawing issues.
* To manage the internal job registration system.
* Produce detailed and clear designs using AutoCAD
Specialising within the temporary works/formworks sector
- Any team or individual requiring engineering support or advice. This will range from Directors, Bid Managers and estimators to site engineers and Temporary Works Co-ordinators.
- Permanent works designers.
- Proprietary equipment designers and suppliers.
- External drafting services.
- Working background to include temporary works or formworks
- HND/Degree in relevant discipline
- Previously worked with AutoCAD