Old Trafford, Greater Manchester
£0.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Role: Telephone Account Manager
Location: Manchester - Old Trafford
Salary: Up to £25,000 plus £13,000 OTE!
Are you experienced at providing excellent customer service and maintaining key relationships with clients, Passionate about IT? An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Telephone Account Manager, to work for a nationally recognised IT service provider, who provide digital infrastructure products, services and business solutions to over 1.7 million customers across UK and worldwide!
Your new role:
As the Telephone Account Manager, you'll be responsible for identifying opportunities across each account, you'll also develop key relationships across accounts and actively seek to understand their business requirements both short and long term, providing excellent customer service in all transactions.
Main Responsibilities for the Telephone Account Manager.
- To develop an existing customer base - achieving set weekly and monthly activity and revenue/ profit targets.
- Have input into the strategy used in promote and sell through any product
- To deliver a first-class level of customer service to your clients by ensuring you follow through all aspects of the sales process and this will be managed against KPIs.
- Daily contact with regular accounts and building key customer relationships
- Giving constant market information to accounts
- Report and analyse if accounts progress to sales manager
- Dealing with any account issues with the Sales Managers
- Work with internal departments to ensure all areas of the account are being run effectively / projects within time line
- Identify opportunities within your account base across portfolio
- Advise and consult with customers to define and achieve value add for them.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Sales experience in a targeted sales environment
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to learn new process and systems in a fast-paced environment (training provided on the internal systems used)
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive telephone manner with timely response to customer queries in order to resolve these
- Computer skills including experience of Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience of working in a team and across departments
- Experience of strategic thinking that will enable the maximisation of portfolio opportunities from the account base