Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
We are on the lookout for a passionate Sales person and a genuine interest in IT.
The Telephone Account Manager will be identifying opportunities across a set account base, you'll develop key relationships across these accounts and actively seek to understand their business requirements both short and long term, providing excellent customer service in all transactions.
We are working with a global IT Service provider who is in a huge state of growth and are the lookout for passionate Salespeople to join their organisation at this exciting time for the business.
Main Responsibilities for the Telephone Account Manager:
- To develop an existing customer base - achieving set weekly and monthly activity and revenue/ profit targets.
- Have input into the strategy used in promote and sell through any product
- To deliver a first-class level of customer service to your clients by ensuring you follow through all aspects of the sales process and this will be managed against KPIs.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Sales experience in a targeted sales environment
- IT experience (hardware, cloud, mobile, infrastructure etc)
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive telephone manner with a timely response to customer, queries in order to resolve these