Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£125.00 - £150.00 per day
8 months ago
Job Title: Telecoms Delivery Consultant
Salary: Milton Keynes
Contract: 6 Months
IR35: In Scope
Morson International have an active requirement for a Telecom Service Delivery consultant to work and support our clients on site IT team in Milton Keynes for an initial 6 month contract. You will be acting as first point of contact for our clients internal customer base and liaise with on site IT teams to support any telecom related query's or requests.
- Focus on telecom service requests from internal customers
- Service Requests include: New phone extension/phone lines/New headsets/Phone pin resets etc.
- Checking internal requests
- Ensuring the correct approvals are adhered by client standards
- Building quotes & placing Hardware orders
- Booking scheduled works with approved suppliers
- Testing of works to complete sign off.
- Proven track record in Delivering high levels of customer service & satisfaction in rapidly changing and competitive telecoms environments
- Experience in Customer Contact Management including Escalation Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong telecom service management operations acumen with a "lead by example" and "can do" attitude
- Knowledge of telecoms operational and business support systems
- Knowledge of Telecoms Products & Services (Voice & Data)
- Systems and IT Literate
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please send onto me the latest version of your CV.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.