£15.00 - £17.00 per hour
0161 707 1516
about 2 months ago
Order Management - Telecoms - Customer Service - Home based initially
My client is looking for multiple Order Management Specialists to join an existing team based in the North West of England. The role will initially be based from home but once it is safe to do so the client would prefer candidates to be located at the Liverpool or Manchester office. It would be highly desirable to have knowledge or have worked in a telecoms ordering environment previously.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Effectively manage all activities and tasks allocated to the role, within the defined targets set.
- Co-ordinate orders across all back end systems in order to understand and align information across all relevant systems.
- Effectively maintain job notes in all necessary management systems with information that is timely, relevant and meaningful.
- Manage and deliver own workload effectively, by monitoring work intake, output and performance.
- Monitor delivery performance statistics and act accordingly to the agreed target performance.
- Demonstrate competent complaint handling and problem solving skills taking ownership through to resolution
- Manage escalations and complaints from both internal and external customers through to a successful conclusion within defined timescales.
- Perform root cause analysis of orders and tasks/activities as required and implement robust improvement plans where applicable.
- Take on project work in support of customer delivery or in support of others to achieve customer delivery and satisfaction.