Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum + negotiable
Rail Technical Team
22 days ago
- The provision of conceptual and outline design of Telecoms engineering solutions, presentation of engineering options.
- Preparation, checking and approval of feasibility studies, outline project specifications and other relevant written documents.
- Production, checking and approval of signalling layouts prior to issue to the client.
- Production, checking and approval of design concepts, drawings, specifications and other technical documents, ensuring adherence to current standards and procedures.
- Preparation and checking of safety critical Telecoms design, plans, application logic, technical details and TSRs, ensuring compliance with contractual and statutory requirements as well as client needs
- To ensure all design produced complies with scopes of work, client requirements and company procedures and meets all operational, technical and safety principles
- Perform site correlation activities as required and mentor junior staff in this activity
- Delivery of work to program, budget and specification
- Client and third party liaison, whilst maintaining appropriate levels of confidentiality
- Representing the company on technical matters