Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
* A Commercial Manager within the telecommunications industry is a professional responsible for contract management of projects, recognizing business opportunities and putting together bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts which can be worth millions.
* Commercial Managers also continuously work to strategically expand, preserve or improve procedures, standards or policies whilst sticking to regulatory guidelines.
Typical duties and activities
* Bidding, negotiating and agreeing to contracts with the help of relevant departments
* Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
* Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
* Communicate contract-related information/contractual obligations to all stakeholders
* Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
* Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing customers
Key skills required
* Strong commercial awareness
* Superb negotiation capabilities
* Strong communication, sales and presentation skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
* Team oriented and results focused
Language skills required
* French and English: Fluent
* Bachelor's Degree or above with a minimum of 5 years' experience working in the telecommunications industry in a commercial management related field