Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
* Company vehicle
* Kier Retirement Savings Plan
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Options to participate in Cycle2Work and Payroll Giving schemes
* Two employee Share Scheme options
* Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
* Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping
* Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
* Plus?many more benefits geared to your wellbeing
* Bathgate x 3
* Worcester/Gloucester and Cheltenham x 4
* Basingstoke x 3
About the Company
At Kier we connect and create spaces and places. Being part of Kier connects you to strategically important projects and contracts, where your skills and expertise will be utilised to positively impact people, communities and the environment for generations.
Kier Utilities keep our telecoms clients' customers connected to superfast broadband, digital TV and the latest full-fibre gigabit internet services through the design and construction of new fibre networks as well as the maintenance of existing HFC networks.
Kier are providing multi-million pound planned and reactive fibre and copper network services across the UK over the next five-years.
With our new growth and ambition to be industry leaders, we are looking for talented, professional and customer centric people to join our team.
With a nationwide 5G fibre build planned over the next 10-15 years, it's a great time to work in Telecoms. Working for Kier you'll be at the forefront of this growing market, providing you with opportunity to expand your skills and achieve your career ambitions within a dynamic and passionate team.
About the Role
* In this role you will be responsible for conducting detailed Fibre Optic Network Installations Surveying to meet Design Specifications for Civilian and Fibre Builds for Customer (Private & Corporate) Installations.
* The role involves Surveying and coordinating changes and challenges that work is conducted in accordance with the design methodology
* You will require professional communication skills to deal with all internal and external stakeholders.
* Full awareness of all Health & Safety issues and requirements for site based projects.
What You Need
* Excellent and proven experience of FTTP/FTTC build activities
* Excellent and proven experience of GPON
* Experience of managing projects and tasks, guiding and driving all stake holders as necessary
* Knowledge of Fibre Types / Modes, Connector Types, Fibre Splicing, Termination Principles and Practices
* The ability to draw together different technical disciplines
* Able to communicate with people across multiple locations and at different levels
We will undertake the relevant/standard employment checks if you're successful in the?selection process. This includes taking up your references, as?well?as checking your ID, driving licence (if appropriate) and?your right to work in the UK. Some roles may also be subject?to further pre-employment checks.