Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you a TEKLA expert? Morson International are working with a key client who have a current and on-going requirement for a contract or permanent Technician to be site based in Bridgwater, Somerset. Working Mon-Friday, 40 hours per week, a competitive (all-in) hourly rate is on offer to a suitably experienced and qualified candidate.
* Liaising with design teams producing engineering studies (discussions on technical details, interpretation of minutes, reinforcement charts, constructive arrangements, methodologies, etc.)
* Responding to technical inquiries from the civil engineering contractor (who ensures the realisation of the reinforcement on site)
* Validating compliance of site adaptation requests with the studies already carried out
* Proposing or validating adaptations of reinforcement or methods, to make reinforced concrete verifications (Execution calculations)
* Conduct project follow-up meetings.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a design office in the industrial sector (nuclear sector would be a bonus)
* Solid experience in the use of 3D Reinforced Concrete (RC) detailing packages
* Experience on an execution phase project