Katie Robson Hill
about 1 year ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Technology Project Manager. This is an exciting new opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business who operate in the Aerospace and Defence industries.
This role involves working in a product development / R&D environment ensuring that all technology programmes are meeting the project scope, within time frames and budget.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple detailed project schedules
- Produce and submit bid documents required to win new packages of work, identifying and securing external funding for future projects
- Working closely with the Principle R&D Project Manager to develop the site technology road map
- Manage large project budgets
- Develop Academic and Supplier contacts to support future technologies
You will be degree qualified, or equivalent, ideally in an engineering discipline or business discipline. You will have experience in Project Management and delivering high value technical projects ideally in the Aerospace/Defence industry. A strong technical background is needed with an ability to understand complex issues. You will be able to understand and present project requirements in logical and achievable plans as well as having an understanding of the various mechanisms of external funding. Strong leadership skills and planning skills are essential along with working knowledge of Project Management, ideally being Prince II or APM qualified.