€440.00 - €480.00 per day
29 days ago
Education and technical expertise
- Deep knowledge in the domain of Front-End and Java Enterprise technologies
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Functional and technical analysis
- Java 8 technology and J2EE architectures
- Java tools and frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Front-end frameworks: Angular 5.x/6.x, d3.js, JQuery, Bootstrap 4.x, PrimeNG 5.x/6.x, or similar
- Database design and SQL
- Web services (WSDL, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- WebSockets in Angular.
- The consultant has to be fluent in English.
- Documents will be written in English.
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
Tools/ Methodologies used in the unit
- MS Teams, JIRA.
- UML, Agile, PM2@EC
- Domain Driven Architecture Test Driven Development Continuous integration
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements, drafting of analysis deliverables, UML modelling
- Design of wireframes and mock-ups (or other visual prototyping) which lead to intuitive user experience and translation of business concepts into system interface
- Data analysis and data modelling
- Specifications and design of user interfaces and navigation maps
- Development, testing and maintenance of software applications
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices with Java Enterprise & front-end technologies, enterprise & web content management, XML, interoperability, multi-device development etc.
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International