Katie Robson Hill
2 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Technology Engineer with electrical experience. This is a permanent position based in the Bedfordshire area working for a global manufacturing business who supply into the aerospace and defence industry.
The role will involve the research and development of novel aircraft systems. The successful candidate will be qualified, in a relevant engineering discipline, and have a demonstrable interest in product design and development within an aerospace environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design of novel aircraft electrical connectors and harnesses
- Development of systems including controller and actuators
- Design of prototype units and test specimens, ensuring an optimal solution against requirements
- Preparation of technical reports and design documents to support internal and external reviews
- Assembly work of prototype units; working closely with engineering technician staff
- Specifying, developing and co-ordinating test activities
- Customer and supplier liaison.
You will be degree qualified (or equivalent) in electrical engineering and will have experience with the design of electrical equipment. Any knowledge of aerospace design processes, qualification and standards would be highly desirable. The ideal person will have experience with the design of electrical components for harsh environments and any R & D experience would be highly beneficial.