3 months ago
Senior Technician / Technician - Liverpool
Morson International are currently working in exclusive partnership with Amey Consulting in the sourcing of talented Senior Technician or Technician level staff to join their Liverpool office within their Highways Design team.
Due to significant project wins and company growth Amey Consulting have an exciting opportunity for skilled Technicians of all levels to join them on highly significant highway projects.
Working within a recently refurbished and modern office with onsite parking, gym access, and onsite catering facilities Amey Consulting are offering a great environment for the best Technician talent to continue to grow and develop.
- Assisting the Engineering Team with the production of technically sound design solutions, including all associated reporting and administration.
- Assist Engineers with inspection work, feasibility studies, report preparation, cost estimating, Quality Assurance Responsibilities
- Assist with contract preparation
- Prepare and assist with drawing production
- Assist with the preparation of technical documentation and reports
- Deal with project related correspondence
- Maintain high technical standards, consistent with the project brief under direction from the Engineer
- Assist the Network Team with site supervision duties when required
- Assist in project administration
- Assist with compliance to the relevant health, safety and environmental legislation, particularly the CDM Regulations
- Maintain a strong focused client relationship Assisting with the implementation of effective, value for money and innovative design solutions
- HNC / HND, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Experience of AutoCAD
- Developing good practice in Health and Safety and CDM Regulations
- Experience of innovative designs, value engineering and end to end service delivery.
- Good communication skills dealing with clients, elected representatives and the public
- Client focused approach to service delivery
- Technical competencies
- IOSH Working Safely Environmental Awareness
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great working environment
- Recently refurbished modern offices
- Onsite parking
- None city centre based office - easier commute
- Continuous training and development
- Rewards and bonuses for achieving different levels of professional qualification
- An exceptionally strong pipeline of work and projects