£200.00 - £240.00 per day
20 days ago
We are currently recruiting for 2 Technician Engineers/Works Inspectors to Responsible for the delivery of safety of line inspections, asset monitoring, operational service support, like for like renewal and upgrade / enhancement works. The role includes support to asset fault response, infrastructure inspections, asset data management and the safe delivery of reliability cantered maintenance tasks.
The Knowledge, Skills and Experience expected of the Technician Engineers/Works Inspectors will be as follows:
- Possesses a minimum of an NVQ level 2 or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Awareness of risks associated with their work and the potential impacts on colleagues and the transport system
- Awareness of the TfL Vision, Mayoral Transport Strategy, Business priorities and financial constraints
- Awareness of the interfaces and inter-dependencies between own discipline and the wider transport system.
- Whole Life Asset Management - Aware
- Legislation & Standards - Supervised Practitioner
- Domain Knowledge - Supervised Practitioner
- Experience of producing technical documentation or reports
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: conception, specification, design, construction, testing, commissioning, bringing into use, operational support and or disposal of assets, systems or changes to engineering practice
- Experience of managing small multi-disciplinary engineering teams or applying engineering principles to resolve low complexity technical challenges
- Experience of applying engineering procedures to support low risk / complexity projects or operational activities
- Experience of building relationships with the organisation
This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted.
In order to apply for the Technician Engineers/Works Inspectors please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.