US$16.00 - US$19.00 per hour + Up to 19.00 hourly
15 days ago
1. Assumes full responsibility of testing activities for one or more product lines.
2. Adapts to different testing such as working from PCBA level to Box Level (finished product) and then reverse.
3. Assists Production, Engineering and Quality Assurance to ensure that quality products are built and they meet minimum acceptance test criteria per ATP.
4. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans from Engineering to perform routine testing, check-out and troubleshooting functions of a simple nature.
5. Performs routine operational tests and fault isolation on systems and equipment to ensure conformance with final product specifications.
6. Diagnoses and isolates malfunctions down to component level.
7. Conducts defined tests and collect data as assigned and maintain pass/fail data using MRP-SAP for Traceability as well as generating Activity History Sheets.
8. Utilizes routine manufacturing test or diagnostic equipment including oscilloscopes, Video On-Demand, Digital Volt Meter, signal generators, specialized test apparatus.
9. Performs final verification of product and paperwork associate with the final product to support Quality Assurance and Traceability.
10. May be assigned to assists Test Engineer to set up Test Stations and maintain Burn-in racks for reliability testing.
11. Able to work with PCs and applications such as Windows and other related software.
12. Background in programming automated test equipment is highly desirable 13. Must be able to learn and utilize Companys resources such as MRP-SAP, Chorus 2.0, TeamCenter to verify all related documents and procedures.
14. Assists the line lead to ensure calibration/certification on all test equipment and hand tools are up to date and/or turn in to tool crib for calibration and certification.
15. Support the line and actively participates with continuous improvement program by following Lean Concepts and 5S guidelines.
Skills: Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15-30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
one year certificate from college or technical school or 3-5 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. High School required