£190 - £220 per day
2 months ago
Morson International has a contract opportunity for a TECHNICAL WRITER. The service will be provided at our Clients Site, Dounreay.
Contract Duration: 12 months
LTD Co day rate £190 to £220
Option to engage PAYE basis
Flexibility is offered on a Monday & Friday for travelling with the additional options of a compressed working week or a negotiable working cycle
HNC Engineering or equivalent qualification plus experience
ROLE - You will write and review operating instructions as defined in STD0069 and be responsible for writing operating instructions and supporting compliance against relevant standards and statutory requirements.
TASKS will include but not limited to:
* Liaise with stakeholders and undertake plant and system walk downs to assess the validity of maintenance and operating instructions.
* Create new maintenance procedures as required.
* Review and amend current maintenance procedures.
* Prepare operating instructions and implement physical document changes to existing documents on behalf of projects and facilities.
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to post.
Knowledge of achiever and mainsaver databases.
Experience of writing, amending or using planned maintenance instructions.
Previous experience in technical writing, although training can be given.