We are looking for Technical Instructors for our client, BAE Systems Strategic Aerospace Services (BSL) based in Qatar. The Technical Instructor/Assessor is responsible for delivery of Technical Training to students within the BAE Systems Technical Institute in Doha, Qatar.
The Technical Instructor/Assessor will deliver a range of training modules, across either the General Engineering programme or within their Specialty trade boundary (Avionics / Aerospace Mechanical / Armament). The successful delivery of the modules will contribute toward the learner's attainment of externally accredited qualifications.
The Technical Instructor/Assessor will assess learner performance, in accordance with the assessment strategy in force for the modules. Assessment of learners may take place from within or outside of their trade boundary, to allow for independence.
The Technical Instructor/Assessor will actively contribute to the continuing improvement of the QTI, through identification of ideas and embracing the suggestions of others.
The role will deliver General Engineering or Specialty technical training (depending on selected individual trade background Avionics / Aerospace Mechanical / Armament) to QAF students within the TI, both in the classroom and the workshops.
The roles will utilize both presentation media and training devices and assets to deliver training and the instructor must be proficient in all methods.
The roles will conduct assessment of the learners, either through practical or knowledge-based testing, in accordance with the assessment strategy in place.
* Responsible for the delivery of the basic and specialty engineering programmes within the TI ensuring training is delivered to plan and quality.
* Establish and maintain effective links with local QEAF Cadet Welfare teams to ensure their support is forthcoming to cadet welfare and discipline issues.
* Maintain and develop a customer focused approach that delivers customer satisfaction.
* Ensure all SHE requirements are met in the training environment.
* Ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and corporate requirements.
* Level 4 Qualification in Teaching & learning (inc. 90 hrs teaching practice)
* 5yrs training delivery experience gained outside of the TI (or 2yrs within) delivering:
- Apprentice training
- Military trade training
- Type training
- FE College (Engineering or Science)
- TAQA Qualified
* 2yrs experience in training design following BSAT/DSAT model
- Sector: Aerospace and Defence
- Contact: Nick Wallwork
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 08 August 2021
- Job Ref: 191097NW1_1625841390