Den Haag, South Holland
€375.00 - €400.00 per day
2 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Technical Test Analyst to join their team in The Hague. This is initially a 10.5 months contract with the possibility of extending for 3 months more.
The Test & Quality Assurance team within our clients ICT Solution Delivery unit needs to perform additional testing activities on various projects mainly related to automated functional testing of new /updated functionality on in-house developed core-systems (or other systems developed by an external supplier).
The DevOps principle "continuous testing" is applied using for GUI testing Selenium WebDriver with C# unit test and other testing tools for REST-API testing as part of CI/CD. The consultancy services include also non-functional testing regarding quality characteristics of the application under test, such as Efficiency (performance), Reliability (e.g. backup/restore, fault tolerance, etc.), installability and may include also data migration aspects.
Our clients is actively looking for one Consultant to design/execute such testing activities.
You will be assigned on the following tasks/services:
- Design and execute automated and manual test scripts
- Conduct independent test analysis, design and execution of automated functional and technical tests using available testing tools at our clients premises
- Design, code and execute new automated GUI tests based on a test automation framework using C#/Selenium WebDriver running in Continuous Integration
- Design, code and execute new automated tests of REST APIs running in Continuous Integration
- Design/execute non-functional testing with respect to Technical ICT security, performance and reliability of applications
- Contribute to acceptance testing (UAT/OAT) of in-house / outsourced developed applications based on commercial-off-the-shelf products
- Design/execute non-functional testing with respect to efficiency, reliability, monitoring or maintainability of applications
- Working knowledge of English (level B2)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in conducting functional testing
- To pass this requirement, the candidate must at least have experience in 2 out of the 3 following testing requirements:
- Either - (i) a minimum 6 months of experience in conducting performance testing of web applications / services - OR - (ii) a minimum 6 months of experience in conducting (security) penetration testing of web applications / services - OR - (iii) a minimum 6 months of experience in conducting reliability, backup & restore or disaster recovery testing
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in designing, coding and executing automated API tests of REST services
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in designing, coding and executing automated regression tests using a re-usable test automation framework and tools , such as Selenium WebDriver or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in coding and executing unit/integration tests using a unit test framework, such as nUnit, MsTest, xUnit or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in designing, coding and executing automated tests on applications based on a micro-service architecture or running in containers
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in organizing/contributing to acceptance testing (UAT/OAT) of internally/externally developed applications
- Knowledge of testing on system and acceptance test level using dynamic, static and experience-based test techniques.
- Knowledge of how to:
- determine suitable test approaches
- compose suitable Test Documentation
- define suitable acceptance criteria
- review structurally work products from other teams.
- Knowledge of how to design, code and execute functional automated tests on applications based on a micro-service architecture or running in containers
- Knowledge of how to conduct performance testing of web applications/services
- Knowledge of how to conduct (security) penetration testing of web applications / services
- Knowledge of how to conduct reliability, backup & restore or disaster recovery testing
- Knowledge of ISEB/ISTQB13 terminology, (demonstrated by passing the relevant certification exam(s))
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.