Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus, lunch
2 months ago
A Technical Systems Architect is required to join the highly successful Manchester United Media Team.
The recent launch of the highly successful MUFC App and revamped website marks the start of an exciting and high profile programme of digital transformation across the integrated business of Manchester United with key projects tackling single sign-on and China planned.
The successful candidate will be helping to deliver software and system designs for multi-tiered modern software applications supporting the continued product roadmap development, and integration of our new Media platform into the business, taking in to account ticketing, e-commerce and CRM as other significant integration points
Working as part of a highly accomplished team, you must be just as comfortable being hands-on with the development team, as with high-level conceptual thinking. Similarly, the ability to simplify and document processes and features should be really strong.
- Coherent and practical Systems Architect with relevant background
- Delivery of large scale complex systems and solutions with an IT pedigree and experience within a business and digital transformation environment.
- Working with multiple 3rd party SaaS and Systems integration partners and co-ordinating the technical architecture.
- Experience delivering software designs for multi-tiered modern software applications.
- Experience of technical ownership for a product/software project, including architecture, estimation, product planning and requirement creation.
- Understand of both functional and non-functional requirements and has experience incorporating these into the design.
- Experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including XaaS offerings.
- Awareness of security and regulatory requirements.
- Able to perform technical review and analysis of 3rd party components for suitability to the business needs including gap analysis.
- Able to work as part of the existing team, simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations.
Manchester United Football Club Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our work place.