6 months ago
We are looking to recruit a Technical Administrator to work for a large defence client based near Chester. The successful candidate needs to be technically minded with proven experience working in a technical role. You will be a confident communicator with both internal staff and stakeholders; you will need to be confident to discuss with them about what types of reports are needed. You will be a good team player and provide guidance to staff. The role is working in a team of 3 but the wider department has approximately 50 people.
Duties will involve;
- Produce Monthly and Weekly Reports from SAP to customer requirements whilst adhering to SLA's
- Support RO Projects reports requirements.
- Automatic system uploads to customer requirements whilst adhering to SLA's
- Manage internal and external customer queries
- Third Party Payments Database
- Support continuous improvement activities
- Maintain / Create Access Databases as and when required
- Support/ Implement Process Flow/ RACM Project
- Mail Merge Documents - Letters to support internal mail shots and divisional correspondence.
- Data Quality Audits/ Reviews - support Reward Operations with data quality issues and assist in setting up audit reports/ reviews to ensure data integrity
- Support Change Request Process - attend meetings, provide guidance
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills and be enthusiastic and receptive to change. You will be results-driven with a logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives. You will be determined and decisive and use your initiative to develop effective solutions to problems. Excellent interpersonal skills are required, you will be a team player who is flexible and adaptable.
Technical Skills required:
- Excel spreadsheets -Advanced skills with an ability to use function and macro's and is able to manipulate data.
- Knowledge of and usage of Gsuite to manipulate data
- SAP HR knowledge & experience preferable in particular in the report writing area
- Microsoft Word
- Access Database experience with ability to build/maintain future database solutions would be advantageous
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; data management, data manipulation; data extraction; data modelling; SAP; SAP HR; Advanced Excel; Datasets; reporting