Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Technical Support Engineer - Swanley
Morson International are working with a world leading consultancy who are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their team in Swanley. This is an initial 6 month contract, outside of IR35 so limited company is allowed.
The Technical Support Engineer will be:
Working as part of a small growing team oriented to customer services, this role involves working closely with the customer to provide support, advice, system fixes and enhancements to installed systems.
The specific responsibility of this role is to provide support for the CBTC signalling systems Installed on the Elizabeth Line. The role will be customer Site based.
Day to day activities include:
* 1st line fault investigation to resolution and or advice to customer technical officers to assist in corrective maintenance activities.
* Log analysis for fault and incident investigations and subsequent reporting of findings to the client.
* Investigating and responding to formal Technical Questions from the client.
* Look for opportunities to bring more value in any way to our customers.
The role requires shift working, 24/7/365 as part of 1st line support team based at customer premises.
The successful Technical Support Engineer will have:
* 10 years plus1st line corrective maintenance experience of Mass transit signalling assets.
* Excellent knowledge of Siemens CBTC Signalling Systems. Including ATS, ATC, RCS, SCA, interlocking's, Axle counters, Track Circuits & Eurobalise.
* Proven ability to build and maintain a productive relationship with the customer and the team at different levels of the organization.
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise with varying levels of technical staff and customers.
* The ability to work well both in a team and independently.
* Self motivated and able to work under pressure to tight time scales.
* Either has already or will have to obtain a IRSE License.
* Experience with Telecommunications and networks, IT security
* Experience with Traffic Management Systems
* Experience of Railway Operation display systems.
* Experience of Railway Power systems, including UPS.
* Experience of Remote Condition Monitoring Technology.
* Electrical Qualifications
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.