Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Voorburg/Rijswijk
* Pre-sales testing support, holding workshops with customer or partner on technical issues.
* Support proactively for sales team members.
Follow up issues that may arise during testing/workshop/bidding activities.
* Supervising project engineering process, including kick-off meeting, hardware and software supervision, acceptance test.
* On-site support for site survey, installation training or commissioning training to customers when necessary.
* Commissioning, improvement of the troubleshooting, intervention on site when necessary
* Interface with engineering partner to locate technical problems.
* Responsible for Hotline support and engineer support
* Responsible for technical support service to customer or partner independently or jointly with a technical support team.
* On-site support in case of major or critical problems that can't be solved by customer or local subcontractor.
* Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Monitor the quality of on-site operation, updating Quality analysis and improvement processes.
* At least a bachelor, with science or engineering education background, Major of such as Computer, Electronics, Electricity, Energy or Mechanical etc.
* Knowledgeable or working experience of the Solar-PV market is preferable.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and internal with people from different countries & cultures.
* Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International