3 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer to work onsite at Rollestone near Salisbury, Wiltshire. This is a Permanent position.
The successful candidate's primary role will be supporting a virtualised infrastructure. The role will also involve designing and implementing upgrades and enhancements to the infrastructure solution in response to customer Change Requests.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Windows 2012R2 / Windows 2016 Management and support skills
- PowerShell scripting
- Writing and maintaining existing PowerShell based deployment process, including Git source control.
- Windows Failover Cluster Administration
- iSCSI SAN Storage in Windows Failover Clusters
- Understanding of how SCCM deploys patches and software packages and applications
- SCOM 2016
- SCCM Build 1906 or newer
- Microsoft PKI
- Microsoft Domain Management and Troubleshooting
- Familiar with HPE DL 380 Series server build and configuration
- Cisco ASA Firewall and Network Switches.
- HPE Network Switches
- Understanding of iSCSI SAN Based storage
- Familiarity with software based SAN , HPE VSA Appliance