Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£475.00 - £510.00 per day
6 months ago
Technical Solutions Architect, F5, Network, Cisco, Architect, Infrastructure, Juniper, CCNA
Technical Solutions Architect required for our client in the Doncaster area for an initial 3 month contract. This is a senior position requiring significant experience in designing large secure, complex high value technical solutions in support of Infrastructure. You will work with other senior design engineers to ensure that proposals meet customer needs, are in accordance with industry standards and in line with best practice.
*Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project*
- Understanding of architectural methods and frameworks.
- Ability to liaise and debate across technology boundaries.
- Familiarity with networking protocols; TCP/IP, Ethernet, and a variety of Cisco validation designs, F5 and Juniper SRX family.
- Experience working as a Network specialist with experience as TSA/TSE creating network designs and solutions.
- Solution Design of Server and Network Infrastructure and security architecture and policies;F5, Cisco and Juniper Network Equipment, VMware, Windows Server Infrastructure.
- Design and integration of IP based networking architectures; Routers, Firewalls, Servers, Gateways, Security Appliances.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.