Up to £33 per hour
4 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting a Technical Services Avionics Engineer for our client based at RAF Brize Norton. Our clients UK team have primary responsibility for the technical management of the A330 FSTA fleet.
Primary responsibility are the management of the customer's fleet, to EASA Part M standard of compliance, with regard to Technical Services, Technical Records, and Planning.
· Responsibility for Avionics and Electrical technical aspects of the A330 Voyager fleet.
· Assess technical documentation from the OEM, STC & TC Holders, and Regulators for
applicability to the A330 Voyager fleet.
· Develop Engineering Orders, and Instructions to enable the EASA Part 145 organisation
to perform the necessary aircraft inspections or aircraft modifications.
· Enter and maintain data in the customer's Computer Information System.
· Provide on-site technical assistance, research and liaise with all stakeholders to provide
adequate responses to technical queries,
· Develop and Maintain EASA Ops Subpart IDE documents, Electrical Load Analysis, local
procedures and working instructions.
· Provide support as required to the on-site Technical Services team, and the customer
organisation as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Detailed knowledge of A330 Avionics and Electrical Systems.
· Detailed knowledge of the requirements of EASA Part M Regulations.
· Knowledge of the requirements of EASA Part 145 Regulations.
· EASA Part 66 Licence, Engineering Degree, or 3 years of experience in a Technical
· Good IT skills.
· The candidate must have completed, and be current in the mandatory EASA Part M /
EASA Part 145 training of 'EWIS', 'Human Factors' and 'Fuel Tank Safety (aka SFAR-