Up to £20.15 per hour + 20.15 PAYE
about 1 month ago
The Role is required to support implementation of the project to site to allow the update of the JICS and to support any requirements to update customer technical documentation
WORKING HOURS - ON BASE
- 5 days p/wk (Mon-Fri) around relevant site core hours (7.30am - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs, 7.30am - 12pm Fri).
- Hours required to work per week are 37.00 unless otherwise stated (this does not include lunch breaks).
- Start and finish times to be agreed with local Line Management, in accordance with local site core hours.
- Lunch break allowance is 30 minutes between 12.30 - 1:00pm (or as agreed with Line Manager). 30 mins will automatically be deducted each working day by the electronic time management system.
- Dependant on workload, local management may request more or less hours are worked within this contract.
- Candidates should be aware that this position may involve shift work
Nightshift pattern Days: 07:30 till 16:00hrs and Nights: 16:00 to 02:00hrs
1. To work as an integrated team and effectively communicate with team members
2) To support the update of technical documentation
3) Highlight and raise any concerns regarding approved
The candidate must have good Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook skills
communication, Team Working and Motivation are essential
Relevant technical experience/1
Additional Agency Information
Pay Rate £20.15 PAYE
Working from Home During Covid, Computer or DSE Work