Bolton, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £43000.00 per annum + Car
12 months ago
Technical Sales Manager
Salary & Benefits
£40K - £45K
25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
Opportunities to Travel
Bolton - Ideally within 30 Miles
This is the opportunity to join a well know International Manufacturing company with offices all over the world. The company supplies single machines to full bespoke production lines to small SMEs to large Blue-Chip companies that produce every day consumable products.
We are looking for a Technically Minded Engineer / Technician with proven Sales and Project Management skills who can build on existing account as well as approach new clients.
- Traveling to meet new and potential customers (UK)
- Checking, preparing and issuing customer quotations
- Attending Project meetings
- CAPEX experience
- Commercial tracking of new machine projects
- Preparing and completing contracts
- Internal paperwork for new machine orders (sales orders, PO's, project tracker).
- Project snagging & completion
- Negotiating contracts with customers
- Lead generation
- Visit reports
- Sales initiatives for new markets
- Travel to France and Germany for training & meetings
- Building working relationships with Service Engineers, Project Managers / Engineers, Sales Managers, Customers, Admin, Contracts Manager etc.
- Technical Engineering background - FMCG, Packaging, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics etc
- Managed Contracts - Ideally machine supplies
- Managed projects
- Budget Control experience
To apply please contact Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 707 1516.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.