Up to £19.57 per hour
23 days ago
A new opportunity has become available for a Technical Recruitment Advisor to become a part of a large organisation. You will be responsible for providing customer focused recruitment services including advertising, recruitment administration, interviewing, selection and the point of contact for all HR aspects.
The post holder will have a proven track record of delivering high quality, customer focused and responsive recruitment services. They will demonstrate a flexible approach to meeting customer needs whilst operating within the provisions of the relevant Company processes and procedures and ethical standards. They must possess sound analytical skills and have the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels with stakeholders both internal and external to the Company and in the UK and Saudi Arabia.
- Advertising - advert preparation for publication in relevant trade magazines, local/national media
- Recruitment Administration - maintain and update a SAP Recruitment Database and utilise the TALEO applicant tracking system (ATS) to manage applicants through the work flow process, producing Ad Hoc reports as required
- Interviewing - arrange candidate interviews ensuring Company policies and guidelines are followed and maintain a detailed record of the event and the decision making process that was applied
- Selection - assist the hiring manager to select the most suitable applicant to fill the position, in accordance with Customer directed qualifications and experience criteria and seek appropriate management and technical guidance as appropriate
- Contracting - ensure all necessary administrative tasks have been completed in accordance with departmental processes, e.g. medical/security clearances prior to contract offer, raising of the necessary contractual documentation etc. leading to formal offer.
- HR Service provision - from initial selection and employment, pre-placement training and induction, the post holder will be the point of contact for all HR aspects for the recruit until placement into KSA
- Induction Facilitation - the incumbent will be assist in the planning and delivery of the recruit induction in the UK
The post holder is directly responsible for recruitment action against all authorised vacancies tagged. Performance is formally reviewed organisations PDR process and objectives set by the Team Leader KSAR.
Decision Making Authority:
The post holder has the decision-making authority to contract qualified and appropriately selected candidates against authorised vacancies. The recruitment process normally takes several months from first contact to selection and placement. It is therefore imperative that the post holder can plan several months in advance to ensure qualified applicants are recruited to meet vacancy dates and training schedules where required. Medical and Security clearances must also be in place to meet the agreed timescales.
Contact with Others:
Internal - Contact with UK and KSA based hiring managers and project staff will occur on a daily basis. Hands on support to managers in the selection process is an integral part of the job. Interface with internal training providers is often required and attendance and representation at project review meetings is called for.
External - Monthly meetings with third party manpower and training providers, advertising organisations and UK MoD is part of this role and extensive networking and close counselling of applicants is required.
Ad Hoc reports as required by Team Leader and HR Manager KSA Resourcing. Regular reports on market analysis, providing market rates/conditions that will be incorporated into Resourcing strategy, i.e. Market premium consideration, advertising decisions.
The post holder is responsible for placement of candidates within 4 months of the position becoming vacant, or new position established in accordance with agreed Performance Metrics.
Hardest Part of the Job:
Ensuring recruitment and placement of qualified resource is in line with agreed performance metrics. This requires the post holder to ensure suitable applicants apply to advertised vacancies, are vetted for initial suitability and technical competence and carried through to selection and placement. Medical and Security clearances must be obtained, visas assigned and the candidate readied to travel in line with agreed schedules. This calls for excellent planning and time management.
Area and Type of Financial Impact:
There is potential financial impact to the organisation in terms of lost revenue and efficiency where authorised posts remain vacant. There are also cost implications where candidate training courses do not run to full capacity or need to be delayed or cancelled. The job holder will be required to exercise awareness and appreciation of these elements and address these in the daily work planning process.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Recruitment; In house Recruitment; Vacancies; Recruiter; Talent Pool; Talent Management; Planning; On boarding; Interviewing; Matching; Temporary Recruitment; Contract Recruitment; Outsourcing; Candidates; Assessing; Screening; Staffing; Employment; Sourcing; Recruiting; Client Liaison; Candidate Assessment; Recruitment Lifecycle; Resourcing Specialist;