A new opportunity is now available for a Technical Record Administrator to join a large Aerospace and Defence company
The Technical Record Administrator is responsible for:
- Compliance with all applicable Regulatory Articles (RAs) and Internal processes
- Collect all paperwork, sort and distribute to relevant members of the Technical Services department for review.
- Audit all Sector Record Pages (SRPs), Work Packs , Engineering Documentation and any further documentation denoting maintenance carried out on aircraft or flight operations.
- SRP management and update into relevant control documents
- Create and distribute all corrections to the relevant departments.
- Carry out a Quality checks on documentation
- Update Technical Log Book with applicable chapters and ensure quality
- Update any Notices to Crews using the master record spreadsheet to update the tech logs accordingly.
- Report monthly metrics on SRP errors
- Ensure all blank documents are present and correct with the Docs Packs for down route activities.
- Scan and electronically file all documentation in the correct location and format according to local procedures.
- Archive documentation in the correct location and in the correct format in line with local procedures.
- Collate the requested data for the Military Airworthiness Review (MAR) team to allow annual audit.
- Download all Customer Service Web Portal (CSWP) engineering documentation and store in the relevant file on the CAMO drive. Update the Access Database as required and email notifications as required to the relevant persons.
- Use MDS to support the activities and any other requirements.
- On a monthly basis download onto disc aircraft download data
- Where possible carry out tasks, within capabilities, to assist other departments within the organisation.
- Support and contribute to any continuous improvement programme
The Technical Administrator is responsible for:
Performing retrospective data entry into the Airworthiness management tool for:
- Closure of all Work packages performed in maintenance, audit and archiving as per internal procedures.
- Ensure proper reforecasting of the maintenance tasks once entered in the maintenance system
Please note the working hours will be based on the following shifts:
Early: 7am -1.30pm
Late: 1.30pm - 8pm
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control