£28.00 - £32.00 per hour
6 months ago
Technical Publications Authors/Logistics support roles
Morson International are recruiting for 6 Technical Publications/Logistics positions, for a leading Aerospace client based in Yeovil, Somerset. These roles are initially for 9 months but likely to be long-term.
The roles include the followings :
- Integrated Support Engineers (ILS)
- Aircrew Integrated Support Engineers
- Airworthiness and Bulletins Integrated Support Engineer
Experience required is flexible, but should have some of the following :
- Technical Publications desirable but a background Helicopter maintenance experience would be suitable
- Knowledge of tech pubs specs e.g. ASD Spec 1000D, Milspec1388 LSAR, DADS, DAvP 70/77, ATA02/90, ATA100
- Knowledge of Airworthiness and Flight Safety requirements, quality processes, operating procedures and drawing systems.
- Knowledge of Technical Authoring and Production tools e.g. Framemaker
- Military and defence background
- Rotary wing experience
If these roles are of interest please apply or contact Matt Crook on 0161 707 1516 or email