7 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Technical Project Administrator (BOWTIE) (Risk Management) for a leading Aerospace client based in Yeovil Somerset.
As the BOWTIE (Risk Management Procedure) is developed and implemented across the company, there is a requirement for a Technical Project Administrator within Aircraft operations to co-ordinate and maintain the Aircraft Operations (BOWTIE). You will facilitate the development and monitoring of Aircraft Operations to ensure risk is managed and remained as low as reasonably practical.
Manage and maintain
- BOWTIE diagrams and worksheets
- Meetings and associated records; venue, agenda, minutes and dissemination
- Audit requests and outcomes
Collaborate, support and report
- Attend BOWTIE user working group meetings to support development of BOWTIE standardisation
- Provide monthly update to the groups accountable person i.e. SAG chair.
- Support to resolve local BOWTIE queries
Skills and experience required:
- Some experience of collating data/bringing Info together
- IT Literate (Word, Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and able to own and run with a project and associated documentation
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered please apply today or contact us for more information.