Up to £6.45 per hour + 5% retention bonus
28 days ago
As an Apprentice Technical Operator your role is to actively support in the manufacturing process, working with highly automated equipment and technology to ensure the beverages department produces high quality products which adhere to specific customer requirements and, strict food safety and quality standards.
As part of your apprenticeship at Encirc you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- A fully funded apprenticeship qualification which is relevant for your role.
- The opportunity to work in a world leading organisation with world leading technology.
- Full support throughout your apprenticeship journey through on the job mentoring including additional learning support from a college mentor/ coach.
- Access to additional learning opportunities.
- Opportunity to support future recruitment and career events.
- Problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn is essential
- Being able to follow instruction
- Work as part of a large team
Our sites have very limited access to public transport therefore a driving licence would be ideal. In addition, the ability to travel to other locations may be necessary as the workplace and location of the training may differ.
Due to the current situation, please be aware that predicted grades will be accepted when applying for an apprenticeship.
Interviews are expected to take place week commencing 20th July. Candidates will be notified on the outcome of their application by week commencing 22nd June.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an online assessment which will be sent out prior to being invited to an initial interview. Please note this is part of the recruitment process and must be completed for your application to be progressed to the next stage.
The successful completion of your Apprenticeship could lead to full time employment.
During this Apprenticeship, you will complete initial training delivered by the Vidrala Academy and complete an apprenticeship standard which is relevant and beneficial to your role.
How to Apply
If you would like further information or would like an application form, please contact Tahanee Twist on 0161 707 1516 /