North Wales, Wales
Up to £0.00 per annum
15 days ago
Technical Operations Scientist - Llanberis
I am actively looking for a Technical Operations Scientist in the Llanberris area for a key client. The successful candidate will have previous experience of designing analytical experiments and running good scientific investigations.
- Design, direct, organise and implement actions required to resolve allocated product troubleshooting and improvements.
- Design analytical experiments to run, either internally or in collaboration with key stakeholders, with the aim of identifying the root cause of product performance issues and optimisation of processes.
- Review, assess and, where required, perform suitable statistical analysis, on data generated as a consequence of, or in relation to, a technical investigation.
- Interpret, summarise and present results to the required standard.
- Awareness of priorities and deadlines, and to ensure work assignment and organisation to maximise efficiency according to these priorities.
- Write and circulate technical reports for all assigned investigations. Also generate reports and participate in meetings to support the relevant processes.
- Involvement in risk assessment activities as required.
- To communicate effectively with all levels of staff within and outside of the department in a timely manner in regards investigation status.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude toward workplace, co-workers and company policies and procedures.
- To comply with all company Health and Safety policies and procedures. To highlight any real or potential Health and Safety issues to management in a timely manner and assist in actioning their decisions.
- To comply at all times with the relevant Quality and Environmental Standards e.g. BS EN ISO 13485, and ENI46001, US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR 21 CFR Part 820) and relevant European Directives as documented within our company Quality Management Systems.
The right candidate will have the following:
- A proven Scientific background in a laboratory or Research and Development
- A scientific degree or equivalent
- Strong trouble shooting and analytical skills with a high level of compentency in Excel
- Experience with Minitab
- Knowledge of Immunoassay data
- Experience of working in a regulated industry
- Experienc e of designing experiments
- GMP experience is highly desirable
- Checkable references
- Live in a commutable location to the Llanberis
For more information please call Charlotte Kirton on 0161 707 1516