Up to €0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Technical Mobile and Voice Experts
The Technical Mobile and Voice Experts are members of the Voice and Mobile Service team.
The team is responsible for the architecture and engineering, technical administration, operations, maintenance of the core network elements delivering mobile and fixed telephony services.
The Technical Mobile and Voice Experts report to the Voice and Mobile Service Manager.
Within the team, the Technical Mobile and Voice Experts are responsible of the acquisition and development of domain specific expertise, in areas such as SIM cards, mobile devices, roaming, numbering management (including portability), legal requests, interconnections, wholesales, B2B interconnect.
They own and administer, each in their domains of expertise, the core network systems, and manage the third parties delivering the related services and systems.
FUNCTIONAL DESCRIPTION (TASKS)
The Technical Mobile and Voice Experts will:
* Develop, expand and maintain technical expertise related to their assigned domains.
* Handle domain specific processes: incidents management, problem management, demand management, change management, and vendor management.
* Handle vendors and third parties delivering products and services related to the domain of expertise (for example: SIM vendor management, devices suppliers, roaming partners).
* Take part of the impacts analysis (of new products and services) in their domains of expertise, perform design, manage implementation, testing and integration inside the end to end solution
* Identify improvement areas, propose enhancements to improve service quality and reliability
* Participate in the development and improvement of the Quality Assurance Plan
Looking for technical experts in the following domains:
* SIM cards architectures (including e-SIM), SIM based applications (applets) and SIM management platforms (OTA for example).
* Roaming management, including roaming partners relationship management
* Mobile devices management, including device suppliers management, devices management platforms (OTA) and mobile operating systems.
* Mobile applications management, including change and versions management, compatibility, application stores management
* Interconnections management (national and international, SIP and TDM), including least cost routing management, interconnections partners management, technical specifications, design, and operational management, and interconnect billing management
* Wholesales and B2B interconnection management (SIP trunking, ISDN PRA), including routing management, numbering
* Portability and numbering regulatory: CRDC management, numbering capacity management, legal and regulatory requests, BIPT.
PROFILE OF EXPERTISE
* Master Degree (IT, Telco), or equivalent by experience.
* A solid expertise in different domains described in the functional description section here above.
* Good knowledge of Voice and Mobile architectures
* Experience in technical vendor management.
* Project and service Management experience
* Team Oriented but ability to work autonomously
* Quality-focused , strong sense of integrity, responsibility and initiative
* Structured, methodical and meticulous
* Project oriented, results-focused
* Eager to learn about new technologies with a passion for telecommunications
* Self-learning skills
* Good negotiations skills
* Self-organized: able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks efficiently
* Strong written and oral communications skills: ability to work collaboratively with internal and external clients and suppliers
* Good knowledge of French and English (technical, oral and written) is mandatory
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.