12 months ago
Technical Mobile and Voice Experts - Gosselies
Morson International are recruiting for a Mobile and Voice Experts to join a leading telecommunications company in Gosselies. The Voice and Mobile experts will be the responsible for acquisition and development of domain specific expertise; in areas such as SIM cards, mobile devices, roaming, numbering management, legal requests, B2B interconnect and more. You will administer, each in their domains of expertise, the core network systems and manage the third party related services and systems. You will be working within a team orientated office. There are a lot of projects to be worked, making this a very fast-paced environment.
My client are looking for Mobile and Voice Experts in the following domains:
- SIM cards architectures (including e-SIM), SIM based applications (applets) and SIM management platforms (OTA for example).
- Roaming management, including roaming partners relationship management
- Mobile devices management, including device suppliers management, devices management platforms (OTA) and mobile operating systems.
- Mobile applications management, including change and versions management, compatibility, application stores management
- Interconnections management (national and international, SIP and TDM), including least cost routing management, interconnections partners management, technical specifications, design, and operational management, and interconnect billing management
- Wholesales and B2B interconnection management (SIP trunking, ISDN PRA), including routing management, numbering
- Portability and numbering regulatory: CRDC management, numbering capacity management, legal and regulatory requests, BIPT.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to really push forward in your career and to work on game-changing projects while doing so. You will be working with new technologies and will be working alongside some technical engineers. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson to find out more about this role.