7 months ago
Morson International are working with a confidential client who has an urgent requirement for a Technical Manager /Specialist to be based at their site operation in Berkshire. We invite candidates with a minimum of 5 years' experience working within a Special Nuclear Material (SNM) environment to apply for this contract position. An excellent hourly rate is on offer to a suitably experienced and qualified professional.
Job purpose and scope:
The Technical Manager/Specialist will perform analytic or scientific studies in physics, mathematics, science, or engineering related to mission fulfilment. He/she generally functions in one or more of the following activities: conception, development, planning, coordination, or research tracking of major programs or several separate projects.
- Conduct analytic studies and/or scientific studies in science or engineering.
- Perform conceptual, developmental, and planning functions for major programs.
- Generate specifications or plans for operational implementation.
- Write investigative reports and memoranda.
- Perform customer liaison.
- Coordinate mission operations.
- Act in a staff capacity as a recognized expert in a specific discipline or operational capability.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, sciences, or Liberal Arts
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a Special Nuclear Material environment and specifically highly enriched uranium (HEU) environment
- First hand working knowledge of nuclear material non-destructive assay (NDA) and non-destructive examination (NDE) technology and equipment
- Due to the nature of this role the successful applicant will need SC Clearance