Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
about 2 months ago
My client is actively looking for a Technical Lead to provide authoritative expertise to enable advanced support, provide strategic guidance and create/apply technical standards for their key strategic IT Technology domain.
In depth knowledge of:
- Powershell Scripting and Automation
- Active Directory/Azure AD
- Exchange 2010/13/16
- Outlook 2010/13/16
- Group Policy & Registry
- AD DNS
Working knowledge of:
- Windows 7/10 Desktop
- Networking (switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers & WAN)
- Windows 2008/12/16 Server
- Exchanged Hybrid/Online
- Office 365
- Extensive experience in an expert-level role supporting and delivering solutions in the supported technology
- Industry recognised high level qualification in the supported technology
- Experience in design, development and support of bespoke solutions in the supported technology
- Demonstrable expertise in and knowledge of current, future and existing developments in the field of the supported technology
- Maintain a high level of expertise in the supported technology domain, keeping up to date with new developments in the field as well as maintaining a deep knowledge of the existing and legacy applications of the technology in the environment. Ownership of technical-level relationship with the vendor.
- Provide expert-level consultancy services to delivery projects utilising the technology domain, ensuring that new solution deliveries successfully integrate and follow domain and best practice and standards.
- Influence and guide strategic direction to confirm that the clients' strategy and policy for the technical specialism prioritises maintainability, supportability and best practice with relation to the technology domain
- Provide expert level technical support to assist ITSS colleagues who require assistance or solutions for complex issues related to the supported technology area.
- Highlight, communicate and address future and current risks, opportunities and challenges for the client arising from developments or changes in the technology domain.
- Define, author and maintain ITSS operational patterns, standards and best practice for the supported technology domain