£600.00 - £700.00 per day
26 days ago
To provide overall technical lead and direction to the bridges team.
Resolve technical issues on the bridge designs and support resolution of issues at design interfaces.
Attendance at DDR/IDR meetings as necessary.
Assist to resolve issues with CAT 2 and 3 check teams.
Location Working from Home/Birmingham
* Provide technical guidance and leadership to the bridges team
* Take a leadership role with the project team, providing direction and leading by example where appropriate
* Help to resolve technical issues internally and at interfaces with other disciplines and with the client
* Ensure technical quality and buildabilty of bridge designs prepared by the team.
* Review and/or approve designs prior to issue in accordance with the project QA processes
* Attendance at DDR/IDR meetings and bridges internal technical meetings
* Reporting technical issues to the wider engineering management teams.
* Support bridges Project Manager in team resourcing, team competence and monitoring progress.
* Encourage innovative and entrepreneurial thinking amongst team members
Bridges Technical Lead will:
* Have extensive experience in the design and construction of bridges in the highways and railway environment.
* Be at Technical Director level.
Lead in "Safety bu Design"