Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Up to £4400 per month
17 days ago
As part of the Typhoon Qualification Training project, there is a requirement for a number of Technical Instructors (Avionics, Mechanical and Weapons) to design and develop various technical courses and deliver those courses as well as courses which have been bought-in from external vendors.
- Designing appropriate course material to match customer requirements.
- Developing and administering appropriate technical tests and assessments.
- Implementing the delivery of training programmes to the required standards.
- Carrying out the administration requirements for training programmes.
- Performing maintenance tasks on trade related training devices.
- Ensuring that company QMS & SHE requirements are applied and implemented.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an Aerospace Science or Aero Engineering.
- Extensive experience in an Aerospace Engineering Maintenance environment.
- Successfully completed a recognised Instructional Techniques course.
- Successfully completed a Typhoon Q course relevant to their trade (preferable).