Technical Equipment Conditioner & Inspector
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a Technical Equipment Conditioner and Inspector for one of our Clients based at RNAS Culdrose.
To perform the duties as laid down in the relevant Culdrose Logistic Support Working Instructions encompassing the roles of Technical Equipment Conditioner and Inspector.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- Operate the current release or version of IOS IT systems relevant to role, to include,
- SAP, MJDI, CIETP, GOLDesp and ModNet.
- Ensure equipment is fully serviceable and meets the operating requirements in
- accordance with HSE policies.
- Acting as an equipment conditioner, ensure all assets are conditioned Serviceable
- (post ESC assessment/action), Unserviceable R2/R4 or Scrap in accordance with
- MAP01, the relevant A/C topic 5W or SMR code, Defence Logistics Framework and
- local standing orders.
- Conduct GOLDesp Boundary Cell activities in support of the R2/R4 process as
- authorised and directed by the ESC/Boundary Cell leads, inc the update of GOLDesp
- records on assets for which R2 is shown as custodian.
- Carry out Equipment Sentencing activities on all unserviceable assets.
- Challenge maintenance policy.
- Ensure GOLDesp update creation proformas are raised in preparation of
- unserviceable items for repair.
- Mechanical experience within an Aviation/Military role
- GOLDesp experience is highly desirable
Please contact us for more information.