about 1 month ago
To perform the duties as laid down in the relevant Culdrose Logistic Support Working Instructions encompassing the roles of Technical Equipment Conditioner and Inspector. This includes the triage inspection and conditioning of unserviceable assets presented to the Equipment Sentencing Cell or rejected by the CSC Quality Engineers. In addition, to operate at all times within both the Client and MoD HSE requirements.
- Carry out work which will enable Management to achieve all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Operate the current release or version of IOS IT systems relevant to role, to include, SAP, MJDI, CIETP, GOLDesp and ModNet.
- Ensure equipment is fully serviceable and meets the operating requirements in accordance with HSE policies.
- Acting as an equipment conditioner, ensure all assets are conditioned Serviceable (post ESC assessment/action), Unserviceable R2/R4 or Scrap in accordance with MAP01, the relevant A/C topic 5W or SMR code, Defence Logistics Framework and local standing orders.
- Conduct GOLDesp Boundary Cell activities in support of the R2/R4 process as authorised and directed by the ESC/Boundary Cell leads, inc the update of GOLDesp records on assets for which R2 is shown as custodian.
- Carry out Equipment Sentencing activities on all unserviceable assets.
- Identify and process RADA items.
- Investigate rejections in support of the Monthly Demand Plans.
- Identify and process potential SCW candidates.
- Challenge maintenance policy.
- Ensure GOLDesp update creation proformas are raised in preparation of unserviceable items for repair.
- Input of Leaflet 103/109, challenging repair limits and maintenance policy and earlier data correction activities.
- Maintain rejection register to enable trend analysis.
- Identify potential MF760 items IAW MAP01 in liaison with MOSST whilst ascertaining with the originator if MF760 action has been considered. If F760 action is not required process as R2/R4, If MF760 action is required return asset back to originator. Any issues are to be reported to Management.
- Raise QOR's/QN's in support of conditioning errors.
- The control and management of tools iaw local standing orders (RNAS Culdrose Aviation orders (AESO's) Ch 4808 and MAP-01 Ch 6.1.1. These regulations detail the requirement for organisations to use correct and serviceable tools and equipment, in a controlled manner.
- Maintain quarantine database to ensure assets subject to EO, E1 or E3 action either due to Technical queries, GOLDesp issues or outstanding L109s are investigated for effective progression. Once investigation is complete, liaise with Logistics management to ensure item is then conditioned correctly to meet demand plans.