Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
3 months ago
Our client based in Grangemouth is urgently looking for a Technical Document Clerk to start in an ongoing contract ASAP.
* Various work on SAP system
* Update databases to manage the administrative documents of the onsite contractors, e.g.
-Insurance limits and expire dates
-Expire dates of frame contract
-Validity of safety induction carried on site by contractors
* Print and manage the passes (through a dedicate database and software)
* Manage the documents paper archive of site (technical documents)
* Manage the electronic archive of site (technical documents) - ANTEA
The ideal candidate will be familiar and experienced in the following:
* Large data input into management systems (electronic and paper records documents)
* Experience of CMMS (SAP).
* Experience with data bases (ANTEA, or equivalent, ACCESS, etc)
* Computer literate - Highly proficient in Word & Excel.
* Flexible with a proactive attitude.
* Able to read and understand procedures & administrative documents (For example insurances in order to cover the liability for jobs in industrial plant).
* Able to communicate (through email and phone) with 100 different contractors, who usually operate in our site, asking them administrative documents
* Be comfortable with dealing with people at all levels and developing good working relationships.