St Asaph, Denbighshire
£65000 - £75000 per annum + car or allowance
7 months ago
The following tasks are not in priority order
1. Reporting to the Managing Director on all matters in relation to the technical performance of the homes division.
2. Overall responsibility for ensuring that the board meets their profit forecast for the group.
3. To lead the technical department and provide strategic planning on all sites across the division.
4. Provide the board and third parties with technical advice and expertise on critical issues.
5. To set up future projects and manage existing, setting targets, objectives and clear responsibilities for all supervised colleagues.
6. Ensure that the Technical Department follow company protocol and procedures.
7. Liaise and manage relationships with all external consultants and statutory bodies.
8. To support the commercial, construction and sales teams coordinating all aspects of the design/technical requirements.
9. To continue to investigate new and alternative methods for build ability and price
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
* * Requiring education to a Degree/HNC level
* * Excellent communication skills
* * Have at least 10 years' experience at senior level within the construction industry.
* * Proficient in the use of IT
Open Communication - examples of effective behaviours:
- Subordinates own area's goals - Places higher priority on organisation's goals than on own area's goals; anticipates effects of own area's actions and decisions on partners; influences others to support partnership objectives.
- Facilitates agreement - Uses appropriate influence strategies (such as demonstrating benefits or giving rewards) to gain genuine agreement; persists by using different approaches as needed to gain commitment.