Up to £11.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are looking to recruit a Data Entry Administrator to work for a large aerospace company based near Chester. There is a requirement to put approximately 1000 Safety risk assessments onto the FISH safety IT system. The existing risk assessments are in either Word or Excel format and these will be loaded onto the FISH tool. There will potentially be some requirements to assess data and make decisions on which FISH control measures reflects the existing ones. It is estimated that it will take between 6 months and 1 year to complete this activity.
1. Proficient typing and transcription.
2. Communication (written and verbal).
3. Basic knowledge of health and safety.
4. Computer and technical skills (including software knowledge).
5. Organisational and time management abilities.
6. Administrative skills.
7. Accuracy and attention to detail.
1. Interface with EHS controllers and Core safety team to prep risk assessments for data entry and to agree ownership of each risk assessment.
2. Accurately transfer data from word/excel/paper formats into FISH IT risk assessment tool database.
3. Checking and verification of all data input into FISH to ensure 100% accuracy.
4. Resolve issues identified during data entry with EHS teams and risk assessment owners.
5. Provide regular reports of project status.
The successful applicant will have higher education with qualifications in English and Mathematics with some experience involving data entry of technical data. Experience of working within safety or engineering would be advantageous.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control