Up to £12.29 per hour
8 months ago
Technical Coordinator; based at Barrow-in-Furness; 6 month contract; £12.29 PAYE per hour
We are looking to recruit a Technical Coordinator to work within a buy recruitment team at a large manufacturing client based in Barrow-in-Furness.
Duties will involve;
- Extract, analyse and manipulate data within company management systems and format to meet Customer requirements.
- Managing and maintenance of technical documentation and information.
- Utilising the relevant management systems, ensure the data is safely recorded and stored.
- Ensure that information is updated and aligns to various project requirements.
- Provide detailed information outputs to support decision making.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst resolving any issues when possible.
- Effective liaison and support to both internal and external Project/Functional teams.
- Prioritise own workload to meet required deadlines ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Support the capability of Business Administration by providing Mentoring and Induction for new starts within the job family.
- Demonstrate a cost-effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate and highlight areas of concerns.
- Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- Utilise the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence.
- Ensure that all quality checks are conducted prior to releasing any documentation
The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English or equivalent. You will have achieved or be working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Advanced Level 3 or equivalent in Microsoft packages. You will hold an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
You will ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times and be able to prioritise tasks. You will be a highly efficient and motivated individual who is able to act on their own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team.
Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is essential. Previous experience working within a HR or recruitment environment would be advantageous. You will have the confidence to liaise with hiring managers and agencies.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.