Up to £12.29 per hour
5 months ago
Technical Coordinator; based at Barrow-in-Furness; 6 month contract; £12.29 PAYE per hour
We are looking to recruit a Technical Coordinator to work for a large manufacturing company based in Barrow-in-Furness. We are looking for a highly efficient and motivated individual who is able to prioritise tasks and work on their own initiative. Good attention to details and the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
Duties will involve;
- Coordinate data by prioritising, producing and maintaining documentation and other correspondence. Providing support to the relevant teams, ensuring documentation and information is precise and up to date. Provide support to and liaise with Technical Administrators and other Technical Coordinators.
- Extract, analyse and manipulate data within company management systems and format to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Management and maintenance of technical documentation and information, including using the relevant management systems to ensure the data is recorded and stored traceably, reliably and securely.
- Provide detailed up-to-date information outputs aligned to project requirements to support decision making.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and exchange of information.
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst resolving any issues that fall within role scope.
- Effective liaison and support to both internal and external Project/Functional teams.
- Prioritise own workload to meet required deadlines, ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Support the capability of Business Administration by providing Induction and Mentoring and supporting knowledge sharing within the job family.
- Demonstrate a cost-effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate and highlight areas of concerns.
- Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- Utilise the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence
The successful candidate will have the confidence in dealing with people across the organisation and will be organised and thorough. You will be computer literate in Word, Excel and Power Point and have a positive attitude. You will have the ability to use new software packages. The ability to create and manage documents within Teamcenter would be an advantage.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.