Up to £12.99 per hour
7 months ago
Technical Coordinator; based in Barrow-in-Furness; 6 month contract; £12.99 per hour
A Technical Coordinator is required to coordinate data by prioritising, producing and maintaining documentation and other correspondence for a large manufacturing company based in Barrow-in-Furness. The role will involve providing support to the relevant teams, ensuring documentation and information is precise and up to date.
Duties will involve;
- Extract, analyse and manipulate data within company management systems and format to meet Customer requirements.
- Managing and maintenance of technical documentation and information.
- Utilising the relevant management systems, ensure the data is safely recorded and stored.
- Ensure that information is updated and aligns to various project requirements.
- Provide detailed information outputs to support decision making.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst resolving any issues when possible.
- Effective liaison and support to both internal and external Project/Functional teams.
- Prioritise own workload to meet required deadlines ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Support the capability of Business Administration by providing Mentoring and Induction for new starts within the job family.
- Demonstrate a cost-effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate and highlight areas of concerns.
- Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- Utilise the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence.
- Ensure that all quality checks are conducted prior to releasing any documentation
The successful applicant will have previous administration experience, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and will have excellent team working skills. You will be a proficient user of MS Office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and will hold a relevant business admin qualification.
Please be advised - Various Shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply.
These may include days/backshift working arrangements
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.